It's been a while since my last post. The camming world has drawn me in a bit, and I must say I think I am all the better because of it. As discussed in my last post, these are my first sexual experiences with other men, and so far most have been positive.
So often I hear gay men bitch about how gay men on-the-whole are incapable of forming long-term relationships, or sustaining attention towards another guy any longer than is necessary for a robust orgasm. Honestly, this is a partial truth that is clearly evident in these video chat sites. Some guy will catch my attention, drawing me into a private chat. Sometimes some conversation - sometimes not. But then the moment of truth comes - when the guy on the other end finally gets what he's after. Most often this is him blowing his load, but can also be getting a look at my ass or getting me to sexy-talk him over the falls. Whatever it is, this dude will drop the connection as soon as he is satisfied, leaving me high and dry. It's no big deal really - my expectations are very low for these camming deadbeats. I chuckle to myself and move on.
But...it too is the case when I'll meet another guy with the same expectations and, well...good manners. We'll be in it until the job's done for each of us. The conversation will have some substance, and perhaps give a feel for the personality of whomever is on the other end of the video feed. This makes the endeavor more than just stale novelty. It provides some true warmth and release.
I'm a bit of a romanitc, and me looking for substance on gay cam sites is a bit like trying to play golf with a tennis racquet - it's the wrong tool for the wrong sport.
I've never done the cam thing mostly due to the logistics of rare privacy. Perhaps someday when I have a few hours alone...
ReplyDelete