So I went to Adam and Eve about a month ago and bought a Fleshlight. I had seen these on some of the porn sites I frequent, and decided there must be something to it since they get so much free advertising. The Fleshlight site is very comprehensive, and gave me a good idea of what I wanted for my own personal artificial orifice. The 'Crystal' clear one seemed to fit the bill. While in a neighboring city, I slipped into an Adam and Eve and bought this strange new toy for myself. Taking it out of the packaging and looking at it in the car, I couldn't believe the soft texture of the gel insert and the inviting labial opening - it actually looked and felt just like pussy. Almost had to get down to business with it right there, but managed to wait until I got home.
I didn't feel like concealing the purchase from my wife. She's not fucking me, so I figure she can deal with it. I walked in and showed it to her, then told her I needed some "me time" up in the bedroom. I did ask her to come with for some playtime with my new toy - to use it give my dick it's inaugural plunge - but she didn't go for it. I followed the instructions on the box and warmed it up in hot water, then got buck naked and started sexing-myself-up on the bed.
To say the least, the feeling of this device is amazing. It's warm, snug, and feels just like a vagina does before it goes through the trauma of squeezing out two kids. I was blown away and really had to pace myself to make it last. After all, I usually don't announce my masturbatory intentions and make the bedroom off limits, so I wanted to savor my private time. This clear silicone and plastic gem has given me a whole new take on jerking off. Loved it.
As it matter of fact, it gets me thinking about prostate stimulation....
i bought a fleshlight last year but wasn't very impressed with it. maybe i didn't prepare it correctly but i didn't think it felt all that great plus all the work to set up and clean up was too much to deal with it. maybe i'll have to give it another shot though since you seemed to have a great experience with it!
ReplyDelete
DeleteI have found the type of lube makes a significant difference. I'm always a big fan of Astroglide, and they make gel formulation that made a big difference for me. The fleshlight is definitely different from my hand, but I felt the need to retrain my penis to respond to other stimuli, since I am having sex so infrequently and I almost exclusively jack-off to orgasm